Travel to Contadora Island with the Ferry and have lunch with the horizon of the Pearl Archipelago in the background.
Every day we leave on the ferry at 7:30 AM from the Flamenco Marina, on the Amador Causeway. Check-in is at 7:00 AM. We arrive at Playa Larga, on Contadora Island, at 9:00 AM.
Lunch at Playa Larga
During lunch, you can choose between pasta, chicken or fish options. The pass includes 2 free courtesy drinks.
- Return from Contadora Island: 3:30PM (check-in 2:45PM)
- Do not forget your passports or original Panamanian identity cards
- Children under 4 years old who travel for free must sit in their parents’ laps and lunch is not included.
- At a cost of $70 to $90 we can reserve you a golf cart for the day
- It is not allowed to transport alcoholic beverages on the ferry
Places of Interest: